Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Can't collapse Babyjogger City Mini after washing the seat!

(7 Posts)
maybeau Wed 13-Jan-16 18:02:40

Hey guys. I took the seat off my Babyjogger to wash (which it did amazingly) and went to put it back together but not I can't collapse it! Argh! What an idiot!
I followed a video on YouTube which was great, but I must have done something wrong somewhere because when I pull the "Pull" strap, it gets about halfway closed and the bottom of the back plate seems to push straight into the underneath of the seat?! I have no idea what I've done, and now I'm questioning every strap and clip!

Also, it happens to be at work at the mo and I can't take it home upright, so I'm kinda desperate for any help asap! Xxx

maybeau Wed 13-Jan-16 18:07:35

I can't find a way to edit my original message, here's the image a better way round.

moggle Wed 13-Jan-16 18:09:30

Try letting the seat down all the way first and then try again? mine sometimes does this if I have the seat up super upright or if I'm using the sit up straps. The boarded seat back gets wedged somehow against the frame.

moggle Wed 13-Jan-16 18:10:34

Yeah looks like that might be what happened - the bottom of the seat back (end closest to child's bum) looks in the wrong place and that is what is stopping the fold

maybeau Wed 13-Jan-16 23:14:49

Thank you so much, I'll try that tomorrow. So strange that it's never happened before. But I hope what you've suggested does the trick! Xx

maybeau Thu 14-Jan-16 10:51:41

Brilliant thank you. It seems I had velcro'd all the bits at the top of the seat (the rolled up weather cover that covers the mesh when infant is in lay flat position) a bit too well (looked ever so neat and tidy!). The back plate now moves out of the way easily during folding. Thanks so much moggle! X

moggle Thu 14-Jan-16 14:07:05

glad you sorted it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now