Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

lightweight double stroller

(6 Posts)
Sunny18 Mon 11-Jan-16 13:42:37

Hi,

I have got oyster max for my 3 and 1 year old daughters, but my girls don't like being one up, one down, so thinking about getting both facing forward double stroller, so most preferable things would be lightweight, easy to fold and could get through single doors.
Please advise.
Thanks

Pootles2010 Mon 11-Jan-16 13:45:47

Baby jogger city mini. Absolutely super buggy, so light, and the really good one hand fold.

Sunny18 Mon 11-Jan-16 14:41:04

Thank you!)

That's one I was looking for, but wanted to double check and hear more opinions)

Thanks again

Sunny18 Mon 11-Jan-16 22:38:00

Just one more question, what's the difference between baby jogger city mini and GT?

Thanks

Hufflepuffin Tue 12-Jan-16 07:28:22

The gt has bigger wheels and they are proper tires (filled with foam so no punctures) and an adjustable handle bar. It might have better suspension too?

Pootles2010 Tue 12-Jan-16 09:06:04

I don't know what the GT is grin but city mini thingie is definitely no good off road/in snow. I had a very old second hand humungous off-roader in the garage for that.

City mini is for round shops etc, when you'll always be on a pavement or whatever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now