Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy Cruz & BMW 1 series

(7 Posts)
SaintDoglet Sat 09-Jan-16 12:15:28

Hi, does anyone know if an Uppababy Cruz will fit in the boot of a BMW 1 Series 5 door hatchback (59 plate).

I've emailed Uppababy and they just replied with the product dimensions. I would love to hear from anyone who has actually experienced putting the Cruz in a 1 series boot!!

Thanks!!

Heirhelp Sat 09-Jan-16 17:50:37

I know if fit into a vw volo. Is there a John Lewis near you? You can ring and make appointment to take your car along and try it out.

SaintDoglet Mon 11-Jan-16 21:38:32

I went to JL to test this out and the answer is.... its fits in easily.

Heirhelp Tue 12-Jan-16 17:08:27

Excellent. What colour are you going for?

SaintDoglet Tue 12-Jan-16 17:38:25

Grey/Black I think - keep it simple!

Heirhelp Wed 13-Jan-16 06:37:31

That is our colour preference. I am ridiculously over excited to buy a pram. I think I need to start focusing on the actually concept of the baby more.

Roffskinz Sat 21-May-16 19:44:31

Hi guys I'm in the same situation! How easily did the Cruz fit in? My hubby likes the oyster 2 but I prefer the vista. His only problem with the vista is that we have to either take a wheel off or remove the boot cover and stand it up to fit it in the boot. So as the Cruz is smaller how does it fit? Does it fit with the boot cover and all wheels on? My 1 series is a 60 plate so should be the same size as yours.

Also is it worth the money buying it?

Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now