Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

graco mirage additions!!

(6 Posts)
Anastar23 Mon 09-Nov-15 18:21:57

Hi!
I'm after some advise/help!
I have the graco mirage pushchair for lo due in march.

I'm concerned that i cannot lay baby flat as a newborn in this pushchair as no carrycot insert with it/available to buy.

I don't want lo in carseat for long periods of time so wanted a 'lie flat' option, what have other mums done?

Tia

Hannah smile xx

Hufflepuffin Wed 11-Nov-15 20:25:03

i think the seat on the mirage lies flat?

Anastar23 Wed 11-Nov-15 22:56:12

It does, but i cant see how a newborn would be secure in it?

KP86 Sat 02-Jan-16 16:37:45

Get a 1.5T sleeping bag with legs or a seatbelt hole and then you can strap your baby in to keep them warm. Blanket over the top and all is well. Not too long until it will be summer and they won't need all the layers anyway.

Anastar23 Sat 02-Jan-16 18:56:31

Okay, thank you. Was worried that wouldn't be enough!

KP86 Sat 02-Jan-16 18:58:17

Baby will be dressed under the sleeping bag as well, so should be fine. You can get super warm (almost snow suit) sleeping bags, but probably not necessary.

Rules for dressing baby: in winter, one more layer than you and in summer one less.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now