Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

selling my donkey to a friend- how much is it worth?

(7 Posts)
Birdienumnums Fri 11-Sep-15 13:42:31

I bought my twin donkey in October 2011 and we've finally stopped using it just in time to sell it to a friend who is expecting multiples but I have no real idea how much they're selling for. It's a twin donkey so has two bassinets, two seats, raincovers, etc etc. It's definitely used -scratches on the frame, a couple of stains on the seats but is otherwise a fantastic buggy. How much do you think is reasonable to ask?

babyiwantabump Fri 11-Sep-15 13:49:15

If you look on eBay they go for about £700 to £800 even second hand!

Whoknewitcouldbeso Fri 11-Sep-15 13:49:15

I think if you go on eBay and search according to Completed Listings you will get an idea of what it is worth.

Birdienumnums Fri 11-Sep-15 13:53:15

Considering how eye wateringly expensive it was to begin with I'm glad they're worth that much ??

Thanks whoknew I didn't realise you could search past sales, will have a look.

Birdienumnums Fri 11-Sep-15 13:54:02

?? Was supposed to be a smiley face confused

islablossom15 Fri 11-Sep-15 14:30:35

it depends on model (v1 or v1.1) does it have 2 little buttons to fold or one? also depends on condition. a v1 twin (older and probably what you have) would resell for around £600-£700 but no more

Birdienumnums Fri 11-Sep-15 22:01:38

Just checked and it has two buttons. The chassis was replaced as it broke so it's newer than the rest of the buggy. Does that mean it's worth a bit more?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now