Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy G-luxe

(4 Posts)
eversomuch Fri 05-Jun-15 16:00:07

Keen to downsize from our well-worn Cameleon to a smaller stroller for our 2.7yo. Took a look at the G-luxe (sans child) the other day and am wondering what people think of it. Figure we'll need it for a year or so. Appreciate any comments on pros and cons. Thanks!

Paddingtonthebear Fri 05-Jun-15 16:02:45

They are very nice to handle and are the usual well made Uppababy quality.

Haribolover Fri 05-Jun-15 18:22:17

Got one recently and like it. Haven't used it loads yet but it's really easy to push, reclines and DD has happily fallen asleep in it. The fold has taken me a bit of getting used to but it's fine once you master it.

We have a Vista and like it so decided to stay loyal to Uppababy and quality seems good as we expceted

Helgathehairy Mon 08-Jun-15 20:13:02

I have one and really like it. Only negatives are very little basket space and the rain cover that comes with it is rubbish. I had to buy a generic one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now