Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

More pushchair help please!

(5 Posts)
silversixpence Thu 07-May-15 17:33:24

I will be having DS2 in a few weeks, and bought an Oyster Max to use as a double for DD (2.4) and DS2. I haven't bought a carrycot yet but have been looking for one on ebay etc. I thought I could use the Oyster Max in single mode for when DD is walking/on scooter or DS2 is in a sling but it is a bit heavy and is big folded, so I am now considering also buying an Easywalker Mosey too. The reason is I expect I will stop using the Oyster Max after a few months and will want to get a more lightweight single then so may as well get it now and buy maxi cosi adaptors etc for that one instead of the Oyster Max. It can then stay in the car and will be used when DD is at nursery.

I do also have a Maxi Cosi Noa and a Mutsy Igo (which I am trying to sell) so I could manage all the requirements between the three pushchairs if I bought the maxi cosi adaptors and carrycot for the Igo instead.

What would be the most sensible option longterm? I could spend the extra money for the Mosey if it will be a more practical choice overall but not sure if i am being ridiculous!

silversixpence Thu 07-May-15 23:07:45

Well I have recklessly gone ahead and bought the Mosey from Babyplus in Holland as it is on offer there and about £120 cheaper than the best price here! Really excited grin not sure how to explain my stable to DH now though...

Ihateparties Fri 08-May-15 12:24:28

Good call I reckon grin

silversixpence Fri 08-May-15 20:36:33

Thanks ihateparties - I did say I wouldn't buy another pushchair without seeing it in real life but was persuaded by the threads on here (and the glowing Best Buggy review)

Ihateparties Sat 09-May-15 10:08:31

It's often tricky to find an easywalker on a shop floor. I haven't seen one yet, my pushchair days are gone really, but I'm confident they're really good. I'd like to know how well they take a board, that would have been ideal for me a few years ago.

If you like it I'm sure you'll be able to sell the surplus pushchairs to cover the cost smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now