Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which Double buggy for daily all-terrain dog walks?

(8 Posts)
lifealicious Wed 29-Apr-15 13:47:00

Hey ladies. Looking for some advice. What do you recommend for transporting toddler and a baby? I'm due in August and was wondering if I stick with my Uppababy vista and Ergobaby sling? I don't think a buggy board is the right option. I have to walk a dog every day and often over bumpy terrain. Do you recommend any particular double buggies? Thanks so much smile

GoMommaItsaBargain Wed 29-Apr-15 21:15:40

Out n about nipper double, superb , easy to push with different weight on each seat, then you can walk dog easily, very handy in town also, fits through normal doors etc, I loved mine when had dd2 and dd1 was only 2 and abit, was one of the best buggies I've had, also tried a mountain buggy duet with dd2 and dc3 but seemed a bit heavier, very sturdy though and both comfy for baby and toddler.

shitebag Thu 30-Apr-15 20:56:19

I was about to suggest the Nipper 360 too.

Very lightweight to push, huge seats and not too heavy folded.

happylittlevegemites Thu 30-Apr-15 20:59:58

I'm doing pretty well with my baby jogger city select. With a toddler at the front/over the front wheels it's hard work, so I put the baby there if I push them both.

springersmum Thu 30-Apr-15 21:02:31

Mountain buggy! Brilliant off road - pushed ours through muddy fields while chasing springers :-)

LittleBairn Thu 30-Apr-15 21:04:10

Mountin buggy great all terrain double.

MiaowTheCat Sat 02-May-15 19:45:34

Nipper... I could cope OK with my Phil and Teds as well but the Nipper was an absolute joy to push and much easier to handle with my idiotic dogs in tow.

Tiggywunkle Mon 04-May-15 12:36:46

Nipper or a Mountain Buggy +One or a TFK Twinner Twist Duo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now