Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Peach Blossom Carrycots

(4 Posts)
AnneOfGreenGarbles Sat 25-Apr-15 21:56:26

Does anyone know if the Peach Blossom 1 or 2 carrycots would fit on the Peach Blossom 3 chassis? And if so, what adaptors would I need? The pushchair will be used for twins.

Thanks smile

Ihateparties Sun 26-Apr-15 13:33:19

The blossom 1 lower carrycots definitely won't, they only fit in that lower position on that set of blossom adaptors. I'm not sure on the 2, I suspect they will fit on. You could ask Icandy directly.

You don't need adaptors as such, the blossom kit is the adaptor, the seats and carrycots fit directly to those.

NishyM Tue 28-Apr-15 10:42:03

Hi, I've looked into this and my understanding is that only the Peach 2 ones will fit on the Peach 3, much like ihateparties says. I looked on the outlet bit of the ICandy website and you can buy these now for £200 with the seat included, nearly half price!

AnneOfGreenGarbles Fri 08-May-15 20:33:52

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at the iCandy outlet, that is definitely a saving worth looking in to!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now