Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Recommend lightweight framed push chair for Britax car seat?

(8 Posts)
GaryM Sun 29-Jun-14 17:58:11

We have a Britax Baby-Safe SHR II Isofix car seat and would love a lightweight aluminium or similar framed push chair that'll accept the car seat for short trips away from the car.
I've seen loads of Quinny Zapps with Maxi Cosi seats but it seems that's all they support. We were hoping for something similar.

Any recommendations please?

crabwoman Sun 29-Jun-14 18:56:44

Link to compatible push chairs on britax website. (On phone so can't do link properly, sorry).

http://www.britax.co.uk/car-seats/compatible

GaryM Mon 30-Jun-14 20:24:46

Thanks very much. Will go through the list and see what there is.

fledermaus Mon 30-Jun-14 20:28:08

I have an Oyster with a Babysafe car seat.

TinyPenguin Tue 08-Jul-14 16:12:35

Bugaboo bee+ ?

GaryM Tue 08-Jul-14 16:49:47

I picked up a Britax B-Smart up off eBay for £40. Considering it's only had 4 months of use and looks like new I think it was an absolute bargain. Only 15 minutes from my house too.

westcountrywoman Tue 08-Jul-14 17:04:00

What about the Mountain Buggy Nano? I think it takes most car seats as you strap them on, rather than clip them into an adaptor IYSWIM.

alteregonumber1 Sun 13-Jul-14 19:17:02

Bugaboo Cameleon frame?
I had the shr II adapters for mine, and it was a godsend. Especially as the handlebar is adjustable, and not down by your knees like the zapp I once had was.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now