Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Quinny Buzz vs Mamas and Papas armadillo

(4 Posts)
BoldBlackCherry Fri 27-Jun-14 02:05:47

I currently have the armadillo. I love it, it's great but the handle is really too low for me and it's not something I've managed to get used to.

I have been offered a swap for a quinny Buzz. It's in brilliant condition and I think it's the 2013 model.

Is this a good swap and csn you tell me your experience of the buzz?

BoldBlackCherry Mon 30-Jun-14 17:04:15

Hopeful bump smile

MrsSpencerReid Mon 30-Jun-14 17:12:33

Air filled tyres so might puncture, doesn't fold very small and you don't have to take the seat off but it's easier, some have different seats for babies/toddlers but not sure which years do/ don't. Guess it depends what features you need!!

TribbleWithoutATardis Mon 30-Jun-14 18:56:21

I hated my buzz, it was an awful arse of a pram. The basket is too small and the foot print of the thing was bigger than my double. I know loads of people who love them, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now