Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

ERM... Ihateparties... am I going mad or did that thread just vanish?

(31 Posts)
SqutterNutBaush Tue 03-Jun-14 00:06:51

The one with the lady looking into a lightweight, rear facing pram?

I'm pretty sure you were on it too and now its gone confused

Ihateparties Wed 04-Jun-14 10:39:15

I've nearly bought one of those the odd time in the past, they're a bit wobbly feeling for me, really wanted to like it though as size/features/weight etc is good.

AJB93 Wed 04-Jun-14 11:09:40

My dad's friend owns a pram shop. He's had his time to shine LOL. Right they've named these prams so please feel free to recommend me on some and tell me if they're good deals

Cosatto Giggle - £250
Mothercare Orb 150
Mothercare xpadore or something 150

AJB93 Wed 04-Jun-14 12:08:00

Chosen the All Star Cosatto Giggle. Very light for £250. I love it x

SqutterNutBaush Wed 04-Jun-14 14:16:52

Avoid Mothercare Xpedior like the plague, of the three people I've known to own one they've all broken at the same point.

SqutterNutBaush Wed 04-Jun-14 14:17:41

Ooh just seen you've picked the Giggle!

I haven't used it but heard decent things on here grin

AJB93 Wed 04-Jun-14 15:45:10

I absolutely love it. It's £409 in toys r us but the man my dad knows owns a pram shop with new prams and he's ordered it in for me for £250. Over the moon comes with everything too. Even bits I won't blooming need. So pretty. Can't go bad on it now it's paid for. Wish me luck ha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now