Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

iCandy Peach Jogger

(4 Posts)
NicW16 Fri 14-Mar-14 13:02:59

Can anyone tell me whether I really need to purchase either the core seat liner or the footmuff, or both, for the iCandy Peach Jogger or are they just additional luxuries?

Wendydog Fri 14-Mar-14 13:15:47

We got the seat liner mainly because we got it in black and wanted to add a splash of colour/make it more comfy. I don't think it is necessary. We decided against the footmuff as had a spring baby and thought we'd buy it later in the year if we needed it. When the time came they no longer did the footmuff in the colour to match our lining so we ended up getting a fluffy one from JL which we prefer!

K8eee Sat 15-Mar-14 09:41:39

I don't have the peach jogger but the apple2pear. I have been umming and aaring as to whether we should get a footmuff as im due in a week so I know a spring baby won't be using it now but like a previous poster I didn't want to be stumped and they not do it anymore so I'm waiting for it to be delivered along with the sun shade smile

MummyCoolski Sat 15-Mar-14 09:43:37

I got the Mamas & Papas universal seat liner/foot muff. About a quarter of the price & did us fine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now