Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Double buggy

(4 Posts)
Dopolis Thu 06-Feb-14 21:23:13

We have a 20month old and another on the way in 4months. Does anyone out there know which type of buggy is best The one where they sit side by side or the one where one seat is above the other?

Can anyone recommend any particular make?

Thatsnotmyfigure Fri 07-Feb-14 21:22:11

Bumping as am in same position as you and dread having a double buggy. I have no experience but am wary of side by sides as so wide for pavements/ shop doorways. Friends have recommended Phil n Teds for a 2 yr age gap. Also some kind of Baby Jogger. Ditto Mountain Buggy, Duet. Anyone out there can shed some light?!

Norfolknway Fri 07-Feb-14 21:24:16

I have a Phil and Ted sport with a cocoon for ds1(3 month) and dd1 (2.7)
Great do far, smallish, easy to use, it's quite heavy but very sturdy.

Ohhelpohnoitsa Fri 07-Feb-14 22:09:05

phil & ted perfect. Just sold mine but loved it. very heavy but just so flexible. i tried a mcclaren double first but the weight difference in. hildren made it impossible to steer. I have heard good things abiut the double city nipper - also (made by p&t i think)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now