Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Footmuff for an icandy

(4 Posts)
K8eee Tue 04-Feb-14 17:31:33

I'm 33 weeks pg and it's only just occurred to me I haven't got a footmuff. I love the idea of it but this is going to sound really stupid but what does it attach to...? The carry cot or stroller seat? And how?!

Dollyemi Tue 04-Feb-14 20:56:22

Hi, I have an icandy and bought the footmuff which zips onto the stroller bit, you don't need a footmuff with the carrycot. For me it's been worth the money as my little monkey would only throw the blankets on the floor. The stroller has a discreet zip so it looks ok without the footmuff in warm weather.

K8eee Thu 06-Feb-14 23:55:20

Where abouts on the stroller seat is the zip? I've yet to find it unless it's tucked away hiding blushgrin

Ihateparties Fri 07-Feb-14 09:51:50

The peach has zip in liner/footmuff scenario, the other icandys don't to my knowledge, which pushchair are we talking about here?

Some footmuffs fix on by ties, poppers and similar, others don't the straps are just fed through.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now