Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo transport bag?

(2 Posts)
Michaela0216 Fri 31-Jan-14 20:48:27

Were going on holiday in May to Cyprus and ds2 will be 19mo were going to take his bee plus, I can't decide which transport bag is better for travel though. The compact one looks really flimsy but I'm worried the comfort one will be far too big, Were wanting to hand it in at the gates.
Anyone had any experience of both and can help?
We also have a Cameleon so i suppose the comfort one could be the best option if we ever had to use that while travelling.

If you have a Cameleon I would get the comfort if you can afford the space of it, it is huge and are likely to use it for the cam. I haven't seen the bee one, however if the bee is the only thing going to need a bag I would get the bee bag, pushchairs are quite robust and should be insured so that would be my choice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now