Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Need a pushchair that is compatible with my Maxi cosi cabrio-fix car seat

(7 Posts)
silmarillion87 Thu 30-Jan-14 14:07:09

Hey guys,

We're first time parents of a two month old and in desperate need of a pushchair that is compatible with our cabrio-fix. We're looking for something light-weight, easy to fold, with forward and parent-facing options, multi-recline positions, adjustable handles and a large shopping basket. Quite a few requirements as you can tell smile

So far my research has given me a Sola.. Are there any other options available?

mummytobejuly2014 Sat 01-Feb-14 20:30:38

have you also looked at silver cross wayfarer? eyed it up today, think its the 1 for us. altho its quite big when folded

LELoupee Sat 01-Feb-14 20:39:31

I have the Uppababy Vista, which would fulfil most of your requirements, and I love it, would highly recommend. I believer the newer Cruz is more lightweight.
A few of my friends have the Sola and have been pleased with it.

ForTheLoveOfSocks Sat 01-Feb-14 20:43:49

If you don't mind second hand then the mothercare my3 or my4 sounds like it would fulfil your needs. I still use mine with DD who is 2.5, and I intend to use it with DC#2.

Mothercare have stopped making them, but you can pick them up quite cheaply.

It comes with one seat, which starts off as a carry cot, then can be changed into a parent facing or forward facing seat. If you want it as a travel system a maxi cosi cabriofix slots onto the chassis

babyluck Sun 02-Feb-14 23:36:13

What about an icandy cherry?

silmarillion87 Mon 03-Feb-14 00:21:33

Thanks for the advice everyone smile we ended up getting the joie chrome, because it had all my requirements and all the perks were included (adapters, rain over, footmuff). Mothercare has a fab sale going on right now so it didn't cost us an arm and a leg smile so far taken it out two times. Absolutely luv it :D

Ihateparties Mon 03-Feb-14 00:31:04

Aha, I thought the adapters were the same as maxi cosi ones.., that's useful to know. I had a chrome, loved it :-D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now