Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Graco/Sola/Zoom

(4 Posts)
Aaliyah1 Wed 22-Jan-14 21:26:13

So I've been looking for a pushchair with car seat and I'm so confused! The above three seem to be light, compact and reasonably priced.

So is there any reason why I Definatly shouldn't get one of the above? Or do you guys have one of the above and would recommend it?

I've been reading reviews etc but just can't seem to make a decision! Argh!

Vixjane Thu 30-Jan-14 01:10:41

I have the graco evo and love it. So lightweight. We have steps at the front of our house and i couldn't have managed anything heavy.

Only downside is needing the adaptor toput the car seat on the pram frame as this is easily forgotten! I try and keep it in the car so i don't have to remember!

Out of the the three other couples we met at antenatal classes we all ended up with the graco evo and didn't know till we'd had our babies and met up again!

Mumof3xx Fri 31-Jan-14 18:44:20

I have a zoom and have found it great

I haven't used it with a carseat though

Dd was in the carrycot til 5 months and now is patent facing in the seat unit

Mindboggle Fri 31-Jan-14 18:54:39

I like the Graco Evo, we live on the 3rd floor with no lift so needed something that was light to carry upstairs. You can fold it down one handed, it steers brilliantly and it's really easy to take apart. The only down side for me is that the wheels are a bit crap, the pavements aren't brilliant round here and it does seem to bump the baby about, although he doesn't seem to mind too much! It's very good value for money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now