Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Help with manoeuvreing a fixed wheel pushchair (Mountain buggy Breeze)?

(2 Posts)
coco87 Fri 17-Jan-14 12:53:31

I have just got a second hand Mountain Buggy Breeze pushchair. I really like how light it is but the one gripe I have is that the fixed front wheel makes manoeuvering really hard. Does anyone have any tips? Do I have to tilt the pushchair up everytime I need to change direction? Otherwise it is almost impossible to change directions. Must be some sort of way to do it without lifting the front each time? Thanks

AliceMum09 Fri 17-Jan-14 14:15:01

No, you just have to tip the pushchair back each time (you might be able to get round very slight curves by just steering the pram without lifting the front wheel though).

It becomes second nature after a while. I had a Mothercare pram with adjustable front wheels, but I always kept them locked because it was easier to push the pram like that on pavements (I only unlocked the wheels if I was going shopping and would need to turn the pram in tight spaces). It wasn't really any bother to lift the front wheels slightly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now