Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mystery Travel System - help!

(7 Posts)
ChaffinchOfDoom Wed 15-Jan-14 21:26:46

saw a travel system greatly reduced in local kiddicare store, but it isn't listed on their site, it was reduced due to a faulty locking clip so wouldn't have bought it but I want to see it online as I loved it... but Ive forgotten the brand!

It was a travel system pushchair + carrycot
was black
the lining was red/blue cities of the world - on the inner hood it said Moscow..but there were loads of cities/skyline pattern
it was 700 odd full price but 149 in the damaged condition

barleysugar Wed 15-Jan-14 21:35:12

Was it a Jane Muum?

ChaffinchOfDoom Wed 15-Jan-14 21:42:11

nope - but I like those....

Ihateparties Wed 15-Jan-14 22:01:13

kiddicouture Willz? this one?

ChaffinchOfDoom Thu 16-Jan-14 12:30:09

YES!!!! thank you, oh thanks so much !!

Ihateparties Thu 16-Jan-14 16:38:58

Doesn't look like they sell that colourway anymore, might be worth ringing round the other stores to see if there are any undamaged ones left.

If they don't then you can get people make you custom fabric sets for other pushchairs, you could probably recreate something similar :-D

ChaffinchOfDoom Thu 16-Jan-14 21:34:07

yes, it's a black leather edged version at kiddicare now; which is OK,
frustrating that it's their own brand yet they choose to try and flog off a badly broken one rather than just get it repaired

thanks for help guys

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now