Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Stroll Air

(6 Posts)
MrsRV Sat 04-Jan-14 16:49:47

so this is a pushchair from the US that I desperately want!! a company called Daisy Dreams are the UK stockist. has anyone else bought from this company? are they reputable? any problems to report?

Tiggywunkle Sun 05-Jan-14 00:28:33

I dont know about Daisy Dreams but the Stroll Air pushchairs seem fab. I know Daisy Dreams are the UK distributor. I am sure I know someone who bought from them with no problems. You could always message Stroll Air to check if they are their approved distributor, but I am sure they are fine.

MrsRV Sun 05-Jan-14 19:32:21

tiggy how on earth do you know so much about pushchairs!?! :-)

MrsRV Wed 15-Jan-14 20:49:09

just bumping this as I was hoping someone could tell me whether stroll air duo is compatible with maxi cosi cabriofix???

Tiggywunkle Fri 17-Jan-14 23:37:38

I would contact Daisy Dreams to be honest. They list car seat adaptors on their website but its for the Mico not the Cabriofix - I know they are similar, but I would go and ask them TBH.

MrsRV Sat 18-Jan-14 14:28:53

I did... they just sent me the list which is already online. they did say I could return it if it doesn't fit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now