Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Washing the seat for Quinny Zapp Xtra

(4 Posts)
RaspberrysAndIcecream Sat 28-Dec-13 08:43:46

Hi,

DH has brought a quinny zapp xtra off eBay. It's great, but the seat has hot a bit of a wet dog smell about it. I've left it up and out in the lounge overnight and it still has the smell this morning.

So I've googled how to take the seat off the frame to wash and it says hand wash only.

So I was going to wash it in the bath - but what do u was it with??
I usually wash with fairy non bio powder - just a bit of that???

Any tips on washing buggys would be great!

Thanks.

MissWimpyDimple Sat 28-Dec-13 17:48:45

Over the years I have stuffed numerous pushchair fabrics into the washing machine with no adverse effects (other than some logo fading).

If you don't want to do that then I would scrub it in the bath with a little powder and rinse it well. If you can get it in the washing machine, you could always spin it

Doppledanger Sat 28-Dec-13 17:51:23

I just stuck mine in the washer on a gentle wash and it came up great.

leyanne88 Wed 25-Jun-14 10:53:51

I eant to wash my quinny xtra covers in washing machine has anyone else done this I don't want to do it if it can ruin it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now