Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

okay... a double, one piece fold as small and light as possible for quick trips..

(10 Posts)

hit me with it!

any advance on the my child sienta or cosatto double?

both look flimsy but seem to do what I want them to, namely not take up much room in the car and not need putting together.

we have a newborn and 18mo and an oyster Max which we love but is a pain to put up and attach for 10 mins in b&q. the sling gets in the way and dd1 is not a reliable walker yet.

thoughts please?

anyone owned one of these two?

thanks in advance!

Rockchick1984 Wed 06-Nov-13 15:52:56

Double baby jogger city mini?

MiaowTheCat Wed 06-Nov-13 18:04:08

Cosatto side by side double? They're not bad as stroller fold ones go - mine was less flimsy than the M+P Kato double I use now (it was just bright pink so HAD to go).

BikeRunSki Brazil Wed 06-Nov-13 18:16:53

M&P Pulse double

Soldierskittle Wed 06-Nov-13 18:23:43

I had a sienta duo. It was just the thing for very occassional use round town

thanks! esp soldier.

I didn't mention no idea why we have a maclaren twin techno currently but its a pita to put up and is massive folded and has to go diagonally across the boot. and isn't that great to push either. I don't want to use it ever again really but I am really struggling with single and sling or reins.

I've also now seen the graco duo twin. which is very lightweight although does take up space in the boot but flattish. anyone have any thoughts on that?

Tiggywunkle Fri 08-Nov-13 23:32:37

I like the Sienta Duo. However bear in mind its very long folded - probably longer than the Maclaren Twin. I think it will suit your age gap now, but as your eldest gets older, you will find he can reach the floor and 'paddle' the pushchair along. But I think you will get a good years use out of it before that happens. Its easy to push.

thanks. maybe I'll whizz up to babies r us and give it a try in the car.

killpeppa Sat 09-Nov-13 09:34:09

I have the my childgrin

I love it!!!
easy fold, great for getting around shops, HUGE basket. not too heavy and not too expensive.

I got mine in boots, so I got boots points as well grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now