Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Which footmuffs for icandy peach 2? 10 / 2013

(10 Posts)
MUMRA007 Wed 30-Oct-13 12:27:00

Hmmm ok it does look tricky I guess I have to try the icandy ones - is one of the footmuffs bigger than the others in the icandy range? Thanks.

MUMRA007 Tue 29-Oct-13 16:30:41

Managed to get my old Phil and teds one to fit -well sort of. If I could get a zip on it hmmm...

MUMRA007 Mon 28-Oct-13 16:35:58

Anyone managed to make a universal or other make fit a icandy well thats fairly big n stays in as such?

MUMRA007 Mon 28-Oct-13 15:43:35

Ah good to hear thanks. Just saw this on ebay (this is for auniversal peach icandy foot muff - I assume a peach 1) :

iCandy Universal Footmuff - Black/Beige

Suitable for iCandy Cherry, Apple or Pear

(Will also for the Peach really well but doesn't zip in like the standard peach footmuff)

I am thinking maybe its best to get some kind of universal make - or generic universal make and try to sew in a zip or hooks or Velcro or something. Not sure why there is not a foot muff that just fits bit bigger kids and covers up to the face like other makes sad . I just been looking at the rain covers too and they look a bit tight - might have to universal on them too sad .

ceeveebee Mon 28-Oct-13 15:33:13

I have the Icandy footmuffs in blackjack for my 2 yo twins, they only just for their legs in so I wouldn't think they would fit a 3yo. The top zips off leaving a fleecy liner so when mine get too small I'll do that and use blankets.

MUMRA007 Mon 28-Oct-13 15:28:51

Thanks - hmm just read a review saying the footmuffs are small here : www.johnlewis.com/icandy-peach-upper-footmuff/p326988?colour=Berry%20Bon%20Bon I am basically using the upper seat for my almost 3 year old of average boy size - do you think the icandy muffs will be too small then? I guess maybe I need to use another make or are they ok / maybe one type is bigger? Any info would be great - maybe just shout out what you are using. Thanks.

Tiggywunkle Sat 26-Oct-13 22:13:46

Yes the Peach 1, 2 and PJ footmuffs should all fit. If there is any issue, then hopefully you can return them anyway. But I dont believe the zips are any different for the footmuffs (they are for the hoods!)

MUMRA007 Fri 25-Oct-13 18:10:44

Anyone? smile I have seen some info on this but nothing recent. ..

MUMRA007 Thu 24-Oct-13 14:12:55

Ah ok maybe I mean are they almost exactly the same - I see you get different front zip configurations (around the leg area) - I guess I am just worried that one might be too small or not zip in mainly.

MUMRA007 Thu 24-Oct-13 14:06:34

Hi there I have been trying to find out what my options are and I think I am right in saying peach 1 footmuffs and peach jogger footmuffs are exactly the same as peach 2 footmuffs except for color yes? I have just bought a peach 2 upper and lower seat plus carry cot - got a 3 year old and newborn. If anyone can confirm they are exact and any other up to date info on anything they found cheap and works well would be great -thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now