Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Good single that can be an occasional double or have a buggy board?

(6 Posts)
notso Tue 22-Oct-13 19:14:17

DS2 is 2.10 can walk far but needs a rest restraining sometimes.
DS3 is 18 months.
I will soon be looking after DN 6 months as well.
I currently use a BabyJogger city mini, but as DS2 is mostly walking and going to pre-school soon it seems silly pushing around a wide double.
So I am looking for a buggy that is good as a single but can be used as a double if needed and could take a buggy board if I am out with all three.
Have been looking at Phil and Teds as everyone seems to have one! Haven't seen one with a buggy board though.
Both boys are tall, especially DS2 he is well into 3-4 yo clothing.

MoominsYonisAreScary Tue 22-Oct-13 19:17:37

I have a phil and teds explorer and a sport, both are good as singles. I dont have a buggy board yet but you can get them to fit, think the lascle (sp) maxi fits or they do a freerider which is a scooter that attaches to the pushchair and can be used as a buggy board

notso Tue 22-Oct-13 19:52:26

Thanks, it's that's the one I have been looking at.

Artandco Wed 23-Oct-13 07:17:05

Uppa baby vista? Good single. Takes toddler seat and buggy board well

notso Wed 23-Oct-13 09:11:01

I really like the look of the uppababy, I think it might be out of my price range though. I can't really spend much more than I can get from selling my Baby Jogger double and the Quinny Zapp we use when my Mum takes one of the boys out.

Artandco Thu 24-Oct-13 14:04:49

There are some on eBay for under £100 if that's of interest?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now