Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Patterned double pushchairs

(7 Posts)
EvangelineGracelyn Fri 18-Oct-13 22:30:22

I am looking for a double pushchair, which has a nice pattern on it, for newborn twin girls. Does anyone know where to get one? Price doesn't matter.

I think it's a good idea to re think your criteria.

Is a pattern really your first concern?!
Not size? Or folded size? Or how easy it is to push/fold/use? Carrycots for newborns? Forward or parent facing seats? One or two piece fold? Side beside or tandem? Wheel size? Handle height? Basket?

Tiggywunkle Sat 19-Oct-13 00:04:06

It is very costly for manufacturers to get pushchairs through safety testing, and each colour way costs money.

If money is no object, I would suggest that you maybe consider a Bugaboo Donkey and get some custom hoods, liners and footmuffs made. The most colourful twin pushchairs I have seen are the Twins Freestyle Cool ones on Ebay (which are very good). They may have something which you like.

However I absolutely agree with Frigg - look at your other criteria first and choose a double pushchair based on size, push, carrycots, seats, basket etc first because prams can always be pimped up smile

EvangelineGracelyn Sat 19-Oct-13 00:05:18

I was just wondering whether anyone knew any companies that might sell something like what I want. If not, we'll just get one especially made.

MiaowTheCat Sat 19-Oct-13 13:16:47

Only real patterney ones I can think of are things like the Cosatto ones (I had the Sugar and Spice one for a while - got rid of it because I couldn't stand the pink) but they're strollery type and not the greatest to push really.

I'd go for the double you want and then get a nice custom liner made in a pattern you like - I've got a plain black Nipper which looks really striking with two really bright stripey cosytoes on (and two very cute young ladies in it of course)... but few things can make your life more irritating over a prolonged period of times as a crap double buggy so I'd focus on that first.

MortifiedAdams Sat 19-Oct-13 13:21:37
Abi88 Wed 23-Oct-13 19:03:09

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now