Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Does a peach 1 carry cot fit a peach 2 double frame (lower in this case) ?

(3 Posts)
MUMRA007 Thu 17-Oct-13 16:03:26

Basically the title :D . I guess it would be nice to see what fits what and what doesn't if there is anywhere that does this - they like to make it complex at icandy eh! I am assuming most stuff fits together with the peach 1 and 2 but not so much across other models of icandy. I am trying to buy 2nd hand via ebay but I may have to get bits from different people thus making it a little tricky :S . Thanks.

Tiggywunkle Sat 19-Oct-13 00:15:38

Ok, the main carrycot - the single one - the largest, will fit the Peach 1 and 2 in single mode.

The Peach 1 Upper Blossom carrycot can be used in the single position on the Peach 1. The lower Blossom carrycot, only fits the lower Peach Blossom 1 position. It will not fit on the PB2.

The Peach Blossom carrycots are identical in upper and lower positions. However, iCandy say that the best carrycot for single use is still the main carrycot, even though technically the Blossom carrycot will fit as a single.

So the answer really to your question is no, the Peach 1 carrycot will not fit the Peach 2 double (blossom) frame.

If you haven't seen it, it is worth taking a look at the new Peach Blossom 3 as well smile

MUMRA007 Sat 19-Oct-13 20:18:40

Ok thanks yer seen the 3 but its not out for a bit. Tricky stuff -pitty its not all simplified but I guess that might not be in icandys interests to do. Cheers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now