Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bee plus rain cover

(10 Posts)
CleanAllTheThings Tue 15-Oct-13 09:15:41

Is it unusable when the buggy is parent facing? Instructions seem to only show the other way and I can't get it to fit in parent facing mode. If this is the case it's pretty poor!
Are there alternatives or am I doing it wrong?

CleanAllTheThings Tue 15-Oct-13 09:18:00

Should say I'm using it laid back with the newborn cocoon.

tiredteddy Tue 15-Oct-13 09:47:13

I've been using it fine. I used it over the newborn cocoon from jan when my dc3 was born and now still parent facing with the larger sized footmuff on. I put the hood end over the hood with the little window facing me. Then pass the elastic hook thing round the bars at the sides and attach to the loop to secure it. It's long enough to cover the cocoon completely. Does that make sense?

CleanAllTheThings Tue 15-Oct-13 09:54:57

Hmm am I putting it on the wrong way? Does the window opening face up so rain could possibly drip in or the other way?

Am going to have to have another play when dd has finished feeding!

tiredteddy Tue 15-Oct-13 10:49:08

The window opening is at the top so kind of where the hood ends (when it's upright) the window is directly below that. The window hinge should be nearest to the hood with the Velcro at the sides being vertical. It's the most curved edge of the raincover that goes at the back round the hood. The part that has concentric seams that are curved. The flatter end is the part that then hangs down over the cocoon.

CleanAllTheThings Tue 15-Oct-13 12:46:13

Got it, thank you! Don't know what I was trying to do..

charlyn Tue 15-Oct-13 13:31:13

I'm struggling with my bee plus raincover too! Which end of the pushchair does the elasticated go?

tiredteddy Tue 15-Oct-13 13:32:46

Not sure mine is elasticated? One end is more curved with lots of seams in curves that will match the shape of the hood. The other end is flatter.

CleanAllTheThings Wed 16-Oct-13 07:01:29

I don't think mine is elasticated either. If parent facing, it is on properly when the Velcro ties are nearest the handle bar end smile

Isisizzie Thu 17-Oct-13 19:13:36

You need to find the bugaboo label on the raincover and match it to the bugaboo label on the hood that's the right way for it to go on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now