Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Double buggy that's compatible with the Cybex Aton car seat?

(5 Posts)
NiaW Sun 13-Oct-13 15:56:55

Hi everyone,

My first post, just looking for double buggy recommendations from those in the know.

We have an 18-month old son and another baby on the way in a couple of months, so we're after something that can accommodate both a toddler and a newborn, is pretty compact when folded (the larger of our two cars is a Peugeot 308, it simply must fit the boot!), and ideally is compatible with our existing Cybex Aton car seat.

Does anything on the market fit the bill? Many thanks for any tips!

Tiggywunkle Sun 13-Oct-13 16:54:33

The only double pushchairs I can think which take a Cybex car seat (but I dont know if its the Aton) are the TFK's - the Twinner Twist Duo and the Joggster Twist with toddler seat; and the Mima Kobi. The TFKs would be the most compact, but the Kobi seats do nest but are bulky (but beautiful!)

JellyTopicecreamisthebest Mon 14-Oct-13 06:59:06

Looking at the mamas and papas website it looks like for most pushchairs it uses the same adapters as the maxi-cosy car seats except the Armadillo pushchair, so it may be possible for it to fit on any that take a maxi-cosy. On the Cybex website it says ''They are also compatible with other brands of strollers, including Bugaboo, Baby Jogger and Mamas & Papas etc.''

Artandco Mon 14-Oct-13 17:37:02

I also thought it used the maxi cosi adapters so any that will take them

Tiggywunkle Tue 15-Oct-13 18:08:27

In theory they probably would, however just because a seat fits, does not mean that it is safe smile Be cautious if you go that route smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now