Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Hate the official uppababy vista footmuff. Alternatives?

(9 Posts)
BooItTooJulia Thu 10-Oct-13 20:58:50

Are there any that fit properly?

I haven't bought the official one as I hate how shiny it is. But it fits perfectly. Does anyone know if there are generic ones that actually fit the vista properly?

jumperooo Fri 11-Oct-13 15:02:59

I agree, its horrid! The old one was much nicer but I can't find it anywhere to buy.

I've got a universal maclaren foot muff. Was about £40. Not a perfect fit but pretty good and its really nice and toasty inside

BooItTooJulia Sat 12-Oct-13 00:20:27

Yeah, I liked the Matt red one, but alas, was too late. I've got a Maclaren one, might try it on the vista.

I wo see why they made it so crap?

BooItTooJulia Sat 12-Oct-13 17:23:39

Wo see? Wonder. Obvs.

vallinnapod Sat 12-Oct-13 21:30:33

I have a 7AM Enfant one. Stupidly expensive, even when bought on Achica as we did but so snuggly. DS was toasty with no coat for two winters (too mobile to be zipped up now!)

BooItTooJulia Sat 12-Oct-13 21:50:39

I was wondering about a felhof sheepskin one, and thought they were expensive till I googled that one vallinnapod!

CruCru Sun 13-Oct-13 07:01:45

I have a Felhof sheepskin one which fits my 2010 model.

BooItTooJulia Sun 13-Oct-13 08:58:56

Which felhof CruCru?

CruCru Sun 13-Oct-13 15:26:55

I think it's called the premium or luxury - got it from Baababy and it was advertised as fitting the Bugaboo Cameleon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now