Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Liner, footmuff, sheepskin to fit Baby Jogger Versa

(6 Posts)
simplynails Tue 01-Oct-13 09:59:16

Hi all,

Just wondered which pram liner, footmuff and sheepskins fit the versa? The universal one I'm using now doesn't fit properly and I don't like the BJ footmuff.

I'd like to buy a sheepskin and footmuff (obviously not to use at the same time)

Any help would be great :-)

PumpingRSI Thu 03-Oct-13 04:42:54

Don't know but interested in this myself now the cooler weather approaches.

dinkystinky Thu 03-Oct-13 09:22:54

I was just coming on to post exactly this question!! Will be watching with interest..

Laquila Thu 03-Oct-13 09:54:08

Sorry, nothing useful to add but also interested to see what others have to suggest.

I remember someone (Rooney?) saying a while ago that they'd found a bargainous eBay MountainBuggy footmuff to be a perfect fit, but I think they've stopped making it now. I think it was the kind that's like a little sleeping bag/full cocoon.

simplynails Thu 03-Oct-13 10:52:59

Yes, I saw that thread a while ago but couldn't find the footmuff anywhere.

It does seem strange that we are all looking for the same thing, yet no one can provide an answer..... perhaps there isn't one and we'll have to buy BJ footmuff :-(

Tiggywunkle Thu 03-Oct-13 23:14:11

To be honest there's probably a fair number of footmuffs which would fit - I dont do liners or sheepskins! I have had a 7AM Enfant Igloo footmuff, a Bugaboo footmuff, a Clair de Lune Pushchair Snug, a Quinny footmuff and Buggysnuggles on my Versa. I would head for a good independent pushchair shop and ask for their help. But I would think most of the main brands will have footmuffs etc which will fit. I think liners are harder because there aren't as many brands which do them, and if they do, they tend to be part of a colour pack. Bugaboo do liners which I bet would fit, or try a custom maker like Snunkie or RoRo Taggy. I saw the Bugaboo sheepskin liner this week and that was lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now