Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Really need help!! Which lite buggy maclaren globe or techno??

(5 Posts)
Tabbypops Sat 14-Sep-13 19:05:10

Hi,
I really need to buy one of the pushchairs fast!! Mine just broken. It's used only as a 2nd pushchair and mainly sits in the car. I can't really tell the difference between the two maclarens, I really only want to spend about £120 max!

CheungFun Sat 14-Sep-13 21:13:01

I've got a maclaren techno, I think all maclarens are pretty much the same though so I'd go for he cheapest one personally! DS won't lie down in his although the seat does recline to have this option.

grants1000 Sat 14-Sep-13 21:18:47

Had a Techno for years, was fab.

Thesimplethings Sat 14-Sep-13 21:21:03

I've got a techno it's great apart from the small wheels get stuck in the railway crossing :-/ get the one with the bigger wheels or a second hand xlr

MissWimpyDimple Sun 15-Sep-13 15:12:26

Techno is huge. If you want mid way between the globetrotter and the techno go for the quest. All the features minus the weight.
If its for an older baby or toddler who doesn't need the recline to nap then the volo or globetrotter is perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now