Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Nipper 360 - okay for "urban" use as well?

(4 Posts)
MTBRiderMummy Mon 09-Sep-13 10:07:20

I really love the look & feel of the (single) Nipper 360, but I was wondering whether it would feel "awkward" when using it in a town centre, i.e. going in shops/cafes etc.

Please reassure me it's not too long to work both offroad and in town.... or help me realise it is and I need to look for an alternative smile Thank you!!!

Never had a problem with it around town - it is a little long, but because it's relatively narrow then this compensates. Also good for tight turns. It is in fact [whispers] - the only pushchair we have. grin

MiaowTheCat Tue 10-Sep-13 08:05:55

Only place I have trouble with the length (and I've got an older model double) is the lift at the local doctors where I have to go in and angle the buggy across the lift diagonally (the triangular footrest helps with that)... but that could be due to it having to fit my massive arse in behind the buggy. Other than that - lots of very tight small shops around here (I'm in and out of the charity ones which are never very well laid out a lot) and I've never had any bother with the double so I'd imagine the single will be a breeze (I'm planning on getting the single when DD1 is walking well enough - so probably never at the rate she's going).

MTBRiderMummy Tue 10-Sep-13 09:10:58

Oooh, that's sounding good! I DS would really like to get one, just need to convince DH that I won't need yet another pushchair to use in town grin
Thanks!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now