Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Phil & Teds Explorer - which doubles kit?

(4 Posts)
LovesToBake Mon 09-Sep-13 09:56:44

Hoping someone can help. We bought a P&T Explorer last year before the model was discontinued and now need to buy a doubles kit and newborn cocoon as expecting DC2. Does anyone know which of the current models doubles seats will fit the Explorer? Looking on Kiddicare it looks like the Navigator and Dot have similar looking doubles seats but need to be sure they would fit well and is there a difference between the two? Thanks in advance!

MiaowTheCat Mon 09-Sep-13 12:03:20

Hammerhead does, Sport I believe does or you might be able to get the official Explorer one from the P+T website as I think they still sell them there. I think the Navigator one fixes on differently so doesn't fit - but most of the other Navigator stuff does.

If you ask on the P+T facebook page they're normally decent at an answer (I asked recently about different models doubles on there as I wanted a recline on my Explorer second seat - before I sold the buggy on)

LovesToBake Mon 09-Sep-13 14:11:26

Thanks Miaow - have just found the FB group and posted the question there. Could see some Explorer parts for sale on the official website but unfortunately not the doubles seat or cocoon...

MiaowTheCat Mon 09-Sep-13 22:38:40

Cocoons I know Amazon had in stock recently - the Navigator one is the same one (I was price checking to sell ours second hand is why I came across it).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now