Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

From birth pushchair advice pls

(7 Posts)
Pinkbell123 Sun 01-Sep-13 19:55:11

How does it compare to the bugaboo chameleon? I know it's a bit more pricy but is it worth the extra? So confused by all the choice!!!

AnythingNotEverything Sun 01-Sep-13 15:47:53

The vista is £629 all in - baby bit, push chair, rain cover, two mosquito nets, adapters to slot car seat on ...

It's really lovely. I've never heard anyone who owns one say a bad word against one.

TallulahBetty Sun 01-Sep-13 15:45:11

Babystyle Oyster.

Pinkbell123 Sun 01-Sep-13 15:42:12

Added the uppababy to the list to go and look at! Thanks.

No fixed budget, around the 600 max mark I think.

AnythingNotEverything Sun 01-Sep-13 15:38:13

I was just going to say Uppababy Vista! Ours is set up awaiting our LO's arrival, but it fits all your criteria, except maybe "small".

Apparently it doesn't feel like a big pushchair to push though, IYSWIM, but it will take up space to store.

Dead easy to use and fold though. Do you have a budget in mind?

plannedshock Sun 01-Sep-13 15:30:49

I have the uppababy vista. Comes with carry cot that's suitable for overnight sleeping so good for travelling and not taking travel cot, comes with parent facing and outward facing seat closes easily has built in sun shield. I've used mine dog walking round fields and on the beach.

Pinkbell123 Sun 01-Sep-13 15:26:23

Hello!

Looking for our first pushchair. We want one thats suitable from birth (possibly with carrycot), parent facing option, that folds easily and small and that's suitable for rough terrain.

No idea where to start and we are the first of our group to have kids so no advice to be had.

Thanks! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now