Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Why does the front right wheel in my i candy cherry spin?

(4 Posts)
JW37 Sat 31-Aug-13 08:06:25

Hi all
Can anyone answer the question above or give me ideas on how to fix it? It's really starting to annoy me.
Thanks
Jayne

nancerama Sat 31-Aug-13 08:15:14

The swivelly bit rather than the wheel? It's normal, particularly while your little one is tiny.

The frame is rigid and ground is very rarely totally flat so there will always be one front wheel not quite touching the ground.

Once your child gets heavier the frame will be pushed into the ground more and it will rarely (if at all) happen.

JW37 Sat 31-Aug-13 09:03:28

He's one next week but its only started happening recently. My husband put it at the bottom of the car boot and put a suitcase and travel cot on top. I don't know if it is a coincidence but I only noticed it after.

InvaderZim Sat 31-Aug-13 09:06:53

Always happened with me, but always one front wheel or the other. never affected drivability and I used it for 2 years.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now