Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Umbrella stroller style tandem

(4 Posts)
scarlet5tyger Sat 31-Aug-13 14:14:57

Thank you both for replying - think it was possibly the Cosatto one. I've YouTubed it now and there doesn't look much room for the baby at the back! Didn't look that squashed when I saw it. Maybe I'm best sticking with my heavier but safer looking Phil and Ted!

MegMogAndOwl Fri 30-Aug-13 20:05:33

Something like this cosatto one?

my child sienta? we toyed with it but it is a fairly flimsy bit of kit. might be reasonable for occasional use though.

scarlet5tyger Fri 30-Aug-13 17:23:57

Whilst shopping today I saw a lady pushing what looked very much like a Maclaren Techno style stroller, but it was a tandem. It looked very lightweight and just what I'm after for an "easy to chuck in the boot and go" buggy. I have been a foster carer for years, and thought I knew my pushchairs, but have never seen one of these. Any ideas anyone??

I know I should have rushed over and demanded a good luck, but I was preoccupied with 3 children demanding sweets...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now