Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Baby Jogger city mini

(9 Posts)
WeAreSix Tue 10-Sep-13 20:12:15

I'm now the proud owner of the BJCM 4 wheeler. It seems brilliant so far!

Thanks for the link smile

Now. Versa GT anyone?!

PeacockPlumage Tue 10-Sep-13 19:55:29

I love my bjcm, I can't believe they are so cheap on Amazon. Almost what I paid on eBay! I jave a,3 wheel version - is the 4 wheel better?

WeAreSix Sat 07-Sep-13 20:40:10

I think you've just made my day with that Amazon link...

Safmellow Sat 07-Sep-13 11:30:29

Or if the BJCM for £153.33 has gone this is cheap too - Britax b agile 4 wheel for £133.33

www.amazon.co.uk/Britax-B-Agile-4-Black-Thunder/dp/B00AK8PZGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378549728&sr=8-1&keywords=britax+b+agile

Safmellow Sat 07-Sep-13 11:28:14

Don't know how long this deal will be on, but if you are not in a rush for it this is a good buy

www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Jogger-Single-Wheel-Black/dp/B008I14JTQ/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1378549391&sr=8-16&keywords=Baby+Jogger

Tiggywunkle Fri 06-Sep-13 16:07:45

I love the Baby Jogger City Mini. Fab pushchair.

MrsJaqenHgar Wed 04-Sep-13 19:59:41

I had a Jane Nomad briefly (on loan) and I now have the city mini GT. If you like the Nomad, you'll love the BJCM. So many great features (the hood, the fold, the basket size etc) plus is much smaller folded than the nomad so much easier to store or take in the car etc.

I have taken my BJCM GT on holiday abroad and will do again next month as its just so convenient (and the non-GT version is slightly more compact again) but I wouldn't have dreamed of travelling with the Nomad.

mrsbeano Tue 03-Sep-13 14:48:38

I have one and I like it. It doesn't parent face and the basket isn't massive but its light, handles will and DS seems comfy enough in it. The fold is good for public transport or just putting in the boot hassle free. The hood is great too for a quick shower or the sunshine and I love the peek-a-boo windows.

Its a great alternative to an umbrella stroller and the slightly larger wheels means it copes with off roading slightly better (don't be fooled though, it is still designed with the city in mind)

Expensive accessories but positives far outweigh the few negatives.

calimba Wed 28-Aug-13 15:29:50

HI,
I have a Jane Nomad pushchair.I want to buy a compact stroller.I think the Jogger city mini 3 or 4 I will be good for mesmileThe City mini seat sizes is similar to Jane Nomad.

What do you think?
Many thanks
Susan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now