Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Micralite twofold queries...

(3 Posts)
PopsyWind Wed 28-Aug-13 21:41:45

Brill thanks

saltyseacow Wed 28-Aug-13 17:50:33

I think the chassis of the twofold is the same as the fastfold, so you need that carrycot or the air-flo. I checked this with micralite when considering using an old carrycot myself. They said a fastfold carrycot would work, as long as it wasn't from one of their first models. There were some bargain fastfold carrycots on ebay for £49.00. In the end I got a second hand air-flo on gumtree. The adapters are sold separately.

The handles on the twofold will accommodate taller people. I'm 5'7" and my partner is 6'5". There are a few issues with the handles, which I have reported on another thread.

Hope this helps.

PopsyWind Wed 28-Aug-13 09:27:57

Does anyone know if the old toro carrycot is the same size as the airflo and definitely fits on the twofold? Do you buy the adapters separately?

Also are they good for freakishly tall people (I'm 5'11 and DH 6'4)? Need good high handles and can't be doing with kicking the back wheels when walking.

Bugaboo bee was perfect height and has been great for first 2 DC but got a smaller gap this time and need a double...

Ta

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now