Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Pushchair searching - please can you help?

(5 Posts)
TallulahBetty Sat 24-Aug-13 21:32:52

Oyster.

Hi,
I've just got a Graco Sky and I think it ticks all your boxes - The seat has 4 positions from straight up to lay flat, it is the easiest pushchair to fold that I have ever seen and the seat stays on it. The shopping basket is huge - change bag, rain cover & loads more room in it. The tyres are solid rather than air tyres so good on most ground, comes with footmuff and raincover and faces either way. Only problem is that it's quite new so probably not available second hand yet. I got it from Babies R us.
Hope this helps!
Donna

cupoftchai Sun 18-Aug-13 16:39:56

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Out-n-About-Nipper-360-Black-Stroller-/111146383587?pt=UK_Baby_BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item19e0d738e3 here's one on ebay

we inherited a kaiser sleeping bag style cosy toes with it which has been great.

cupoftchai Sun 18-Aug-13 16:38:05

out n about nipper 360. there are newer versions which mean should be able to get a decent price for second hand. we bought a separate rain cover, just a vaguely universal one off amazon which has been perfect.

don't know if the seat will be upright enough? dd very happy with but does sometimes grab the sides and pull herself more upright. it's not one of the ones where the bottom part of the seat slants back though, so she is able to hold herself sitting upright perfectly well. if you can see what i mean. I reckon it goes fairly upright.

it's got storage underneath but even better is all the bonus storage on the hood. big pockets each side and you can stack even heavy bags on top without any bother. We've been on holidays and stacked the holdall on top, went to mil's for xmas with the highchair balancing across... real workhorse buggy. love it! dd always feels really well protected, safe and comfortable in it.

plus she sleeps for ages in it. she's 15 months now and big if that helps.

only faces forwards unfortunately.

SantaLucia Fri 16-Aug-13 20:56:47

It's for DD2 who is 18 months old. She already has an umbrella style old stroller but I need something more substantial and easy to steer off road.

So the wish list is:

Fully upright seat (DD gets annoyed by any slight recline and strains forward)
Big, bouncy rear tyres for hills/rough ground
Easy to collapse in one piece
Shopping basket which will fit school bag/lots of crap in
Available second hand if possible.
Facing either way is fine
Good rain cover and footmuff

I would really appreciate some ideas. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now