Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Dual facing, umbrella folding, suitable from birth and good for tall parents?

(9 Posts)
soapnuts Thu 11-Jul-13 22:05:08

maxi cosi loola - i think it's just been updated too - i had the old version for DS1 and loved it long after everyone else had ditched the travel systems and bought a maclaran. only stopped when BA broke it and i bought a bee instead.... still prefer the loola but DH needed a longer handle (but he is v tall-i'm quite tall and was fine for me)
new loola

Tiggywunkle Thu 11-Jul-13 22:03:43

Yes the NJoy Up Petite Star Bubble does this ie its umbrella fold where the seats face in either direction. The handles are pretty tall too.

januarysnowdrop Thu 11-Jul-13 22:02:26

Njoy Petite star bubble - it's great! And a whole lot cheaper than a bugaboo.

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Thu 11-Jul-13 22:01:36

I haven't used one but am desperate to try one out!

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Thu 11-Jul-13 21:58:34
LifeOfPee Thu 11-Jul-13 21:46:26

The umbrella fold was quite an important factor. I already have a travel system affair with a carrycot, car seat and normal upright but I wanted something more compact for our holiday. I also wanted it to be cheap and cheerful as we probably won't use it that much, perhaps when DS is a bit older?

I don't know if there are any dual facing umbrella folds? Bugaboo bee is probably the closest. Adaptable handle height, fits in the boot of my 107 (V small), you don't have to dismantle it to fold it. Love it

redcaryellowcar Thu 11-Jul-13 21:07:23

ours isn't umbrella fold but folds easily and small. it's an uppababy vista. worth a look. it can face forward and back, and handle is height adjustable I am 5'10" and dh is 6'3".

LifeOfPee Thu 11-Jul-13 21:04:48

Does this pushchair exist?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now