Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Mothercare My3 alternative

(6 Posts)
Sephy Tue 02-Jul-13 19:52:34

Being a complete novice to the whole pushchair thing, I went to mothercare about a month ago and decided I'd like to get a my choice 3 wheeler for DC1 (due in October). Stupidly didn't buy it there and then, and now can't seem to find it on their website.

I don't really want to pay a fortune for a pushchair, but think I'll need a 3 wheeler as live quite rurally so need something capable off managing the walk through the wood to the village etc. I liked that the my3 could be forward or parent facing, and that I didn't need to get too many extra bits to make it suitable from birth.

Does anyone have any recommendations for what might be a good alternative?

Sephy Tue 02-Jul-13 20:24:00

Oh also forgot to say, the entrance to our flat is down a really narrow corridor, but I have been able to test out a friend's my3 and it fitted ok. Annoyingly I don't know the exact measurement, but I can't use anything much wider than the my3 for that reason

MyMelody Tue 02-Jul-13 22:19:21

babystyle oyster? thats fairly narrow I believe

MyMelody Tue 02-Jul-13 22:24:20

mothercare have the B Smart 3 on their website for £329 with free car seat at the moment, that faces both ways and lies completely flat so no need for carrycot (although you can get one separately if you wanted) - its 62cm wide though

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Wed 03-Jul-13 00:44:21

The my4 isn't too bad off roading - just lock the swivel wheels.

I know it doesn't parent face but what about the xtreme

Sephy Sat 06-Jul-13 10:05:37

Thanks very much for the suggestions - looking at the website I think the my4 is 63 wide, so I guess the my3 was similar. Hopefully these could all be good options in that case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now