Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Bugaboo Cam cup holder - worth it?

(4 Posts)
Tiggywunkle Wed 03-Jul-13 00:24:30

Its one of the better cup holders. I used to leave mine on when folding.

Sleepyfergus Sun 30-Jun-13 23:51:34

Ooh thanks, a quick answer!

Most of my hot drinks are ripoffcappuccinos so mostly hot milk froth. Not likely to spill on most walks but I hear ye when it comes to hillier terrains!

stickybean Sun 30-Jun-13 23:45:52

I hAve one and use it a lot, it clips on and off easily. I wouldn't use it for a hot drink though in case it spills when you go over bumps. Frappuchinos on the other hand...

Sleepyfergus Sun 30-Jun-13 23:42:41

I have a Bugaboo Cameleon and am toying with getting the cup holder. Never had one with dd1 but thought I'd treat myself with dd2 and she seems to like the buggy more than dd1, so using it a lot more. I've almost convinced myself that I genuinely 'need' one as pushing buggy with one hand and holding dd1s hand with the other means nowhere to put my coffee.

Anyway, do they clip on and off easily? I'm imagining that it would need to be removed when I fold the chassis up to pop in the boot (which is pretty much all the time).

Someone please tell me the merits of getting one (like how it changed your life for the better etc) as my finger is hovering over the 'buy' button on the John Lewis website!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now