Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Buggy that fits in a Porsche ....

(32 Posts)
Queenie68 Sun 30-Jun-13 22:45:44

My husbands mid life crisis has resulted in him purchasing his longed for Porsche carrera... Which is fine but he didn't give much thought into where the buggy can go smile) we have a heavy duty 3 wheeler & last week took DD out in the car & took our sling but we need to get a more permanent solution. My SIL has just got the baby zen which folds so small it can go as hand luggage but its soooo expensive ! Any ideas gratefully received please

FlamingGallah Mon 01-Jul-13 19:36:11

My DSis had your exact same "problem" grin bad they fitted a Quinny Zapp in a Porsche. Not sure how much she'd rate it as a pram.

When your baby is just a tiny bit older I'd splash out on a yoyo. Tell your DH it's less than the cost of a tyre!

HoneyDragon Mon 01-Jul-13 19:44:21

I think the Micralite would be too long for the boot.

Tiggywunkle Wed 03-Jul-13 00:26:52

If you can afford a Porsche then you can afford a YoYo!
End of!!

Just as a random fact, apparently the Maxi Cosi Streety was made because their boss wanted a pushchair to fit in the boot of his Porsche Boxster - but TBH I wouldnt be recommending one!

SilverSixpence Wed 03-Jul-13 09:33:08

maxi cosi Noa, its tiny folded. I agree that you should be able to buy anything you like if your DH has just bought a Porsche!

Chigley1 Wed 03-Jul-13 09:38:43

We had a Carrera when DS was small, we bought a Petite Star Zia, that fits. However be warned that once it's in that's it. No room for shopping, luggage, handbag, anything!

Damnautocorrect Wed 03-Jul-13 09:44:11

I second the petit star zia comment, that fits.

jumperooo Thu 04-Jul-13 11:20:11

What about the quinny zapp xtra? Supposedly better than the normal Zapp. My friend has one for her mini and it folds pretty small. I had a Zia and hated it but it does fold fairly well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now