Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Help please am clueless

(5 Posts)
AutumnSong Sun 30-Jun-13 14:22:39

Hi
I am due my first baby in November and need some help with regards to which pushchair to get for him.
I would like one that is initially parent facing until he is a little older, with a car seat which ideally would be part of the pushchair, it needs to be fold-able to go in my boot. Any advice on where to start would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi there I'm also due in November!

We've bought the uppababy vista and I can't wait to use it! You need something that baby can lie flat in for quite some time so make sure you get something suitable from birth. The maxi cosi car seat clips to the chassis of my pram so easily converted back and forward. It comes with a toddler seat too.

Have you looked in any shops? Might be a good idea to go and test drive a few to see what you like and how much you want to spend. There's a tested section on mumsnet too which might make good reading. Don't forget to go to the smaller independent shops as I found a much better range in them plus I got a better price than I would have from larger chain stores

chocolatemartini Sun 30-Jun-13 18:30:04

How big is your boot?
What kind of terrain do you expect to be walking on?
Will you be getting on buses or going up and down stairs with it?

TallulahBetty Sun 30-Jun-13 18:46:36

Babystyle Oyster. Loves ours.

MortifiedAdams Sun 30-Jun-13 18:51:34

I got the Maclaren Techno XLR. Compatable with the Recaro car seat and a soft carrycot. Then is a good stroller for later year. Forward facing as stroller, rear facing when using te carrycot or carseat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now