Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Using a buggy snuggle with a BJCMGT

(3 Posts)
YoniCollette Sun 30-Jun-13 08:27:50

Right thanks. I've managed to get the ties through the holes with a LOT of effort as the knots are rather large. I just hope it doesn't damage the fabric. It's certainly going to out me off washing the covers!

Tiggywunkle Sat 29-Jun-13 12:48:03

If your child naps, then recline the seat fully and push the ties hard through a hole at the bottom edge of the mesh, leave several holes in between, and then push the other tie through and tie in a bow. Do the same on the other side.
If you child doesn't nap, then keep the seat upright and thread the ties around the chassis - through the gaps - at the top of the seat.

YoniCollette Sat 29-Jun-13 09:57:42

I have just bought a buggy snuggle off ebay as the buggy snuggle website said that it was compatible with a baby jogger.

I don't know if I'm being thick though because I can't for the life of me work out where to tie the ties at the top to keep it in place.

Have any of you tried this? All suggestions welcome or its going back on ebay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now