Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Britax b mobile...any good?

(3 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Fri 28-Jun-13 21:14:06

Just come across this and wondered if anyone has any opinions on it?

It looks like it might be quite compact. I need it to fit in the tiny boot of a Zafira.

MicroPigInHighHeels Tue 02-Jul-13 21:51:40

Hi, I have this buggy and it is reasonably compact, more so than the B-Smart which I had before which I found just got too heavy to lug in and out of the car boot most days. It fits quite nicely in the back of my Clio and can still pack some shopping around it - is that smaller or bigger than a Zafira? I find it very comfortable to push and now my little one likes to get out and walk a bit more it's still easy to manoeuvre whilst hand holding!

HiccupHaddockHorrendous Sat 06-Jul-13 11:39:06

Thanks, micro. The Zafira boot is non existent when the rear seats are up (it's huge when they're folded away!).

I think I might have to keep looking for another maclaren quest because I have gone through far too many buggies trying to find one that'll fit and it's very annoying when they don't hmmgrin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now