Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Uppababy vista buggy liner??

(5 Posts)
u32ng Thu 27-Jun-13 09:39:14

DS is shortly going to be in the buggy seat & I was looking at it thinking that the shiny fabric doesn't look overly comfy.

Can the snugseat be used as a cosy liner (without the head support bit)? or is that just a waste as DS is older than the age it's largely aimed at?

Or is there a generic lining that would fit (which is maybe cheaper than £30)?

Don't want it to be warm really, just a bit more comfy for him as we've got a foot bag thing for autumn/winter.

Tiggywunkle Fri 28-Jun-13 01:53:27

I am sure one of many generic liners would fit. I would suggest you head for a good independent pram shop and have a play!

TinyTear Mon 08-Jul-13 15:23:45

I have the actual Uppababy one but looking on the site it seems they changed the design and don't have as many colours available (I have the green one matching my pram)

In the heat the pram itself is enough and comfy (or so it seems by the way my daughter naps) and the liner is great for winter and snow and all of that...

AmeliaLily123 Wed 28-Aug-13 21:39:06

The Phil and teds promenade liner fits perfectly :-)

mrslyman Tue 03-Sep-13 14:38:18

I have this which I'm pretty sure fits the uppababy, cheap and lovely

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-baby-star-footmuff-red/p230623441

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now