Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Jane Trider?

(7 Posts)
RedLizard Tue 04-Jun-13 08:12:47

We have the trider with the Matrix carrycot/car seat. I love how sturdy it feels and it is great to push even on very bumpy surfaces. The base is wonderfully easy to get up and down. I would say that getting the carry cot into the car (back of an Audi A3) and into the isofix base thing can be quite a wrestle, especially with baby in. Its quite heavy and a bit awkward. This is in the lie-down position, which is great when in, and might be easier in the sit-up position.

My 10 week old boy now fits rather snugly (sideways) in the matrix, so was planning to switch to the pushchair for travelling out and about. I seem to remember the shop saying the pushchair was for slightly older babies, anyone any experience?

MrsGSR Fri 17-May-13 13:17:57

Thanks, there's some good info there smile

pypsik Fri 17-May-13 12:58:23

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MrsGSR Thu 16-May-13 12:52:47

Thank you!

kernewek79 Wed 15-May-13 16:46:47

If you want an all terrain travel system, it is very hard to beat. No punctures, two very good car seats as part of the package. Compare to what it is up against, pretty good value too. We have one and we absolutely love it!

MrsGSR Wed 15-May-13 11:39:51

No one? We're looking at the Trider with the Strata and Transporter 2

MrsGSR Mon 13-May-13 18:35:04

I'm only a month gone so this is very, very early planning! There aren't any reviews of the Jane Trider on here, so I was wondering if anyone has it and what you think of it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now