Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. If you want to buy and sell pushchairs, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ

Xt or quest

(8 Posts)
chocolatemartini Mon 13-May-13 20:28:42

Quest is light to lift but feels heavier to push than something like a bee or a frog, which was suggested up thread. But maybe you've decided by now anyway

sweetiepie1979 Fri 10-May-13 22:16:55

Ok I'll do that next week. Thank you

I have a prolapsed disc in my back and the only thing I can push for any length of time is my XT. I love it!

Think your best bet would be to try them out, if possible borrow from friends so you can have a good go.

RandomMess Fri 10-May-13 21:46:30

I bought one 2nd hand and sold it on for nearly what I paid for it. How about a nipper 360 they are a light pushchair and again very light to push. You could really do with going somewhere and trying pushchairs out.

sweetiepie1979 Fri 10-May-13 21:43:37

Oh no random mess that sounds expensive though is it?

RandomMess Fri 10-May-13 21:39:12

Jeez neither

I have a very bad back and actually found my bugaboo frog the easiest thing to push... far easier/lighter than a maclaren.

sweetiepie1979 Fri 10-May-13 21:37:56

Also I live in a place of bad foot paths and cobbles

sweetiepie1979 Fri 10-May-13 21:37:12

Right, I have a almost 2 year old and a city jogger. I'm pregnant almost 5 months my back is very sore prolapse disc. I need a lighter buggy for my almost 2 year old. Looking online it seems xt isn't that much lighter than bj. So is quest any good husband is very tall and not happy with handles that don't extend. I'm not going to be able to handle a double buggy when the time comes and I have a mama and papas rubix carry cot pram for that time. Advice please ladies...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now